Friday, March 25, 2016

San Diego Trip 2016: Ross Dress For Less and Dd's Discounts Hauls

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I'm here to show you more what I haul on my San Diego trip but this time its from Ross Dress for less and DD's Discounts stores.
So lets get started on my Ross Dress for less hauls.


I this haul I found this French laundry white plaid shirt for $11.99.  Its so comfortable and has little gem buttons so pretty. I also got a Con air fast dry brush for $3.99.


Then we went to another ross and I found another French laundry plaid shirt but in blue for $11.99 which I had to get it.


I also found these cute New Balance flip flops for $14.99. They are mint and comfortable so I could not pass them up.


The last store in this post that I went to was Dd's Discounts and I found this C9 Champion Duo Dry Women Pull over 1/4 zipper in Ebony for $7.99 was $26.99. Its has this ribbon design on the back which I thought was nice detail.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul and don't forget to check out the rest of my San Diego hauls.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment