Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Burlington Coat Factory Collective Hauls

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have a Burlington Coat Factory Collective hauls to show you.
Just like ross for dress for less it has it hits and misses at my store. So lets get into what I found right?!



I found two of Balance Collection Active Shirts for each $16.99 which I really liked and had to get two colors in purples and blue.


Before Christmas I found the Christmas Mickey Mouse leggings for  $12.99 and I had to have them because I love Mickey and thought they were so cute.


I found another leggings which I could not pass up. This time they were Marvel leggings that include Spider-Woman, Daredevil, Black Bolt, and Ghost Rider for  $12.99 which I love.


I was with my mom looking at the clearance blankets. I found this blanket with out a picture on it so I opened it up and happy to see it was a Frozen blanket. As you see below this is what it looks like:

Photo from online of what this blanket looks like.

The Frozen blanket was $12.99 and it was pretty big in size it cover the top of my full size bed. 

I hope you enjoyed my Burlington hauls.

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment