Monday, March 28, 2016

Snuggle Mission

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I was picked to do a Snuggle mission because I'm member of Team Snuggle. So let see what I got in this mission right?


In this mission I was sent a 1 free 32 oz bottle of Snuggle Ultra Blue Sparkle Liquid fabric softner.

The card says: Our original Blue Sparkle scent is a fresh, clean blend of white floral and bright green citrus notes that snuggle up to warm woody notes and soft musk for a comforting, long-lasting freshness your family will love. We invite you to share your experience with the product on Amazon.com & Target.com.

I can't wait to try this scent because I never tried this scent before.

I was sent this free for testing and reviewing purpose only on the behalf of Snuggle.

If you want to see an unboxing and what else I got in the mail:



Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment