Wednesday, March 9, 2016

First Eye Look: Maybelline Eyestudio Sea Sprite

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
Since I did a review of both of the Maybelline eyestudio palettes that I got recently. I decided to do two eye looks and this the second look with the other palette called Sea Sprite.

Sea Sprite eye look

Sea Sprite eye look with nyx candy glitter 
Products I used:
Nyc City Proof eye primer Universal 
Maybelline Eyestudio 300 Sea Sprite eyeshadow palette 
1-inner corner
2-crease 
3-eyelid
4-outer v
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow brulee - brow bone 
E.l.f liquid eyeliner black 
Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara Black 
Second Picture: added Nyx Candy Glitter liner Jade Green

Since St. Patrick's day is coming up I decided to do a green and gold eye look with the Sea Sprite palette. I'm really happy how it came out and its what I imagined before I started. The only thing is the gold color that I put in the crease had a lot of fall out probably because it had a lot glitter but its still very pretty. I was loving the eye look but wanted to add some glitter so I added Jade Green which made it even better. I might have try another St. Patrick's day themed eye look. 

I hope you enjoyed this eye look.

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment