Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Teal and Gray Bella Eyes Eye Look

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have another eye look using a few of the Bella eyes eyeshadows. I've been really liking these eyeshadows and was so excited to do another eye look with them.


Products I used:
Avon eyeshadow primer light Beige 
Nyx Jumbo eye pencil milk 
Milani Bella Eyes Bella Gray- crease and outer v
Milani Bella Eyes Bella Teal - eyelid 
Milani Bella Eyes Bella Silver- inner eyelid
Milani powder eyeshadow pearl- brow bone 
Jordana Cat eye Liner Black 
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Black

This time I wanted to do a gray and blue look so I used bella gray and bella teal. They look so pretty together and I was worried that they wouldn't work together but I happy they do. I can't wait to do more eye looks with the bella eyes eyeshadows.

What your favorite Bella eyes eyeshadows?

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment