Friday, March 11, 2016

Tj Maxx and Big Lots Hauls

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have two small hauls from TJ Maxx and Big lots that I thought I would put together to show you.


I stopped at TJ maxx so see if they had any thing good and I was looking for a hair brush. I found Earth therapeutics ceramic stlying brush for $4.99. I also found two nail polishes on sale and I had get them.
I found Formula X for sephora Black Hole for a $1.00 and Sally Hansen xtreme wear 970 Family Jewels for a $1.00.


I also went to Big lots and found a few Pure Ice nail polishes which I saw people been hauling for $.75 each. So I found 3 that I had to get which was Pure Ice Electric!, Emerald Crush, and Dreamy $.75 each original  $1.97.

I hope you enjoyed these two little hauls form TJ Maxx and Big Lots.

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment