Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Fifth Eye Look: Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette

Hello my MJF followers,
I have another eye look using the Urban Decay Vice 4 palette. This time I wanted to use Flame and this the eye look I created.


Products I used:
Avon eyeshadow primer light Beige
Avon Big Color Eye Pencil Vanilla
Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette
Bitter-crease
Flame-eyelid
Crowbar-outer v
Framed-brow bone
Bones-inner corner
Nyx Studio Liquid liner extreme black
Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara Black

I have been loving all the looks that I created with this palette and this one does not disappoint. I really love Flame and can't wait to do another eye look with it. I also love Crowbar its so pretty by itself and looks pretty with Flame. 

I hope you enjoyed this eye look.

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment