Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Third Eye Look: E.l.f Elsa Snow and Ice Glow Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF followers/friends,

I have another eye look form the E.l.f Elsa Snow and Ice Glow palette. This time I wanted to do a purple eye look and this is the result.


E.l.f Elsa Snow and Ice Glow Eyeshadow Palette

Products I used:
Avon extra lasting eyeshadow pencil amethyst
Elsa snow and ice glow palette:
3. eyelid, 5. crease and outer v, 9. outer v
Jordana Cat eye liner black
Cover girl the super sizer mascara black

I really love this eye shadow palette because you can do so many different eye looks with it. Amethyst was a perfect base color for the eyeshadow 3 which made it more pigment and even more shimmery.  I'm really happy with this eye look and can't wait to do more in the future.

I hope you enjoyed this eye look and if you want more eye looks from this eyeshadow palette, Please let me know.

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment