Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Big Lots Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I have a few big lots hauls to show you.
This first haul was before Christmas and I only got two things.


Since I was trying not to buy things for me and buy things for others for Christmas but I found this Live, love, music led color pulse portable bluetooth speaker for  $20.00 and could not pass it up for that price. I don't have a good portable speaker so I thought I try this one because I've see speaker like this for around $100 or more. I really love them and they will be great for the summer to play my music outside by the pool. I also got Little Debbie red velvet Christmas tree for $1.67.


In this haul I found another Remington smooth & silky that was $5.00 which works well and I keep in my travel bag. I also got few movies which is Three DVD for $1.88, Possession on Bluray for $2.88 and Disney's the Princess Diaries 2 for $5.00.  


I found one these cute Penguin light up snow globes tumbler cup from cool gear and since it was Christmas is was on sale with 50% off then had 20% off coupon so it was $3.20.

I hope you enjoyed my Big lots hauls.

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

2 comments:

  1. hey there fangirl! I just found a live love music speaker just like in your march big lots haul post and the button cover is missing. well i was just wondering if you could tell me how you get this thing to connect to bluetooth? Is it the top button? Anyway i know you dont know me but it would be cool if you could shoot me an email and give me a clue. Thanks kevlived54@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just turn on the speaker and if you want to connect to a cell phone or any device. You have to use that device bluetooth menu. I hope that helps.

      Delete