Friday, March 25, 2016

San Diego Trip 2016: Walmart, Disney Outlet Store and Crocs Outlet Hauls

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have few more hauls from my trip to show you. This time is from Walmart, Disney Outlet, and Crocs Outlet stores.

First up is a collective hauls from Walmart.


I found this Danskin Now Women plus size hoodie top was $12.84 on sale for $9.00 so I had get it. Its pretty neon greenish yellow shirt that be nice to wear during spring and summer.

 I found these cute hearts pj pants on sale by Faded Glory Women's called Minky Fleece sleep pants that was $8.44 and now on sale for $5.00. I really like them because they are soft and to thick to wear here in Ca at night.




I also found a display of the Valentines Pure Ice limited edition polishes from the glitter hearts collection. So I got the one that I wanted which is called 143 it was $1.97. 


I saw this Pop key chain Groot for $4.98 and had to have it because I love Groot. I also got the new E.l.f Kiss Lip Balm Bare kiss for $2.00.

Then we went to the Outlet mall and of course I found a Disney store.


I only bought one thing which was Disney Tsum tsum Marvels Groot on sale for $1.99 was $5.99. I was really tempted to get the other ones but held myself back. Oh also this is my first Tsum Tsum besides the smuckers lip balm one I have.

Then I went to the Crcos store because this girl love her crocs and I don't care what anyone says they are comfortable.


Pink is not my color but they were the last ones and they had purple on the bottom so I got them which is in the Duet wave flip style in Candy pink/plum for  $14.97 was $34.99.

Well that it for now and keep an eye out for the rest of my San Diego trip hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment