Monday, March 21, 2016

Mint Tint Mani

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I'm here with another mani for manicure mondays.
This time I want to wear a mint color and this is the nail polish I picked.

With flash

No flash inside lighting

Products I used:
Loreal One Stop Base Coat
Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer Mint Tint
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I picked Mint Tint because its pretty green mint color with pink/sliver glitter which make it a texture polish. I'm not big fan of textured polish but this one is so pretty I don't mind. Its pretty spring color or nice pastel color that you can pull off all year round. I feel like a fairy princess wearing this polish just saying :0) lol.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment