Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Review: Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
Since I have been enjoyed using these Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder eyeshadows. I thought I would do a review of the ones I got so far.

09 Bella Navy (Satin Matte), 20 Bella Silver (Metallic), and 10 Bella Gray (Satin Matte)

14 Bella Violet (Shimmer), 21 Bella Teal (Metallic), and 25 Bella Cobalt (Satin Matte)
I really love the gold package its looks so fancy and pretty. You get a lot of product in each container which is .05 oz/1.4 g.


09 Bella Navy (Satin Matte), 20 Bella Silver (Metallic), and 10 Bella Gray (Satin Matte)
I really love the navy is a pretty dark base with blue shimmer in it. The silver i a pretty glittery sliver. The gray is also so pretty too. They are very pigment as you can see after I swatched on my had there also still on my fingers.

14 Bella Violet (Shimmer), 21 Bella Teal (Metallic), and 25 Bella Cobalt (Satin Matte)
The next three also very pretty and pigmented. Bella teal is a beautiful duo chrome color it a teal base with gold/green shimmer so pretty.
They are different to baked or powder eyeshadows. They have a creamy like texture at first and then smooth like a powder. Its like between a cream and powder in texture its really hard to described. They are so nice to work with because the blend like a dream and easy to build color dry or wet.

As you can tell I love all of the Bella eyes eyeshadows that got so far and need to get more of them. 

I joined the fan club of Bella eyes eyeshadows.

Are you a fan and which colors are you favorites?

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment