Monday, March 21, 2016

St. Patrick's Eye Look 2016

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have another St. Patrick's day themed eye look which I wore on St. Patrick's day last week. So this what I created this St. Patrick's day.


Products I used:
Sephora perfecting eye primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Metal 65 Gold Rush
E.l.f makeup mist & set to wet my eyeshadows and glitter
Milani Baked Eyeshadow 618 Green Fortune- inner & outer v and crease
Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow palette California Roll- Darkest green in palette outer v and crease
Sephora Colorful eyeshadow Walk on the wild side no08 -outer v
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow brulee - brow bone
Lunatick cosmetic labs Glamour Ghoul Glitter Ghouls Gold - in center eyelid on top of Gold Rush.
Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black
Covergirl Plumpify Bastpro very Black- top lashes only

For this eye look I wanted to do a gold with green look. I also wanted to wear Lunatick cosmetic labs glitter in Ghouls gold. I did not have a glitter glue for glitter so I used Gold rush as a base for the glitter and the other eyeshadows which worked. I really love how this eye look came out and I also got a lot of complements on it.

I hope you had a nice St. Patrick's day.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment