Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring/Easter 2016: Sky Me Mine and Sugar Coated Mani

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have a Spring/Easter mani for manicure Monday this week. Since spring has sprung and Easter was on Sunday. I wanted to do a spring/Easter themed mani. so lets see what I came up with this year.

with flash

no flash outside lighting
Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat 
Wet N Wild Megalast Sky Me Mine
Milani Sugar Coated 
Sassay+Chic Nail art (purple flower)
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat 

This year I wanted to do something different than last year which I did a Easter bunny. I wanted to do a pastel blue and I used Sky me mine which is a pretty blue and it was a 2 coater which is nice. I wanted to do a grass/Easter grass on top which I thought Sugar coated which was so pretty. Its a pastel matte glitter and it also has rainbow glitter so pretty. Then I remembered I had these gems and glitter nail art from Sassy+chic that I have not used yet. So I decided to use the purple flower and it looks so pretty together. I'm so happy how this mani came out.

I hope you had a Happy Easter and a good start to Spring.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment