Friday, March 11, 2016

Surprise Mail

Hello MJF followers/friends,
I'm so excited to tell you that I won the Covergirl Get That Glam Sweepstakes that Covergirl had on instagram.

instagram get that glam sweepstakes post
If you like to see me unboxing this surprise mail on my youtube channel:





Package



Winnings
The items I got in the package in the Covergirl Get That Glam Sweepstakes was Two Coupons for $4.00 off two products that will be using of course. The Plumpify blast pro mascara in very black and the TruNude in Roses eyeshadows palette.

Close up of Covergirl Plumpify Mascara

Covergirl TruNaked Roses Eyeshadow palette

I have been really wanting to try the new trunaked palettes because many said they are dupes for the Urban decay ones also that I'm a eyeshadow junkie lol. I also been wanting try the Covergirl plumpify mascara. So I'm so excited to try these products yay. 

Thank you Covergirl for having this awesome sweepstakes.


I will be doing eye looks soon and a review also in the future.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment