Thursday, March 17, 2016

Bikini Green, Feeling Lucky? And Gold Glitz Mani

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
Since today is St. Patrick's day I wanted to post a St. Patrick's day mani. 
I used a few nail polishes for this mani as you can see.

with flash inside lighting

flash with outside lighting

no flash and outside lighting
Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat 
Klean Color 24 Bikini Green 
Sinful Colors Feeling Lucky? 
Milani 525 Gold Glitz
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I wanted to use Feeling Lucky? and that is would look pretty under Bikini Green. Also to go with the gold shamrock in Feeling Lucky? I chose to do a gold polish which I picked Gold Glitz. Gold Glitz is so pretty by itself but even better with the the combo of feeling lucky? and Bikini green. I think this manicure came out good and I really love it. The only think is the Gold Glitz chipped in two days which was a bummer but I think I will just touch it up because the rest of the mani is going strong.

I hope you enjoyed this St. Patrick's mani.

Happy St. Patrick's day and have fun but safe day. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment