Monday, February 29, 2016

Walgreens Haul

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I went to walgreens to see if they had this years St. Patty themed nail polish by Sinful Colors and also found other things that I had to have.


So I did find the new limited edition polish called Sinful Colors Feeling Lucky?  from the Sham Rocking Collection 2016 it was $1.99. This years has four leaf clovers in gold which I'm happy to see and it has yellow, green hex glitters as well. I also found the Well Walgreens Revos Valentine's limited edition #love lip balm collection for $2.99 so I got two that I wanted and did not know they were on sale for 2/$5.00 Insidious got Raspberry Chocolate Truffle and Love-struck passion fruit.

I hope you enjoyed me little walgreens haul.

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment