Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Grocery Outlet Haul

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have a Grocery outlet haul which I found some make items that I had to try.

I had pick up few things that I need which was the Reach Access Flosser fresh mint crystals $2.99 regular price $4.99 and the Viva bath body sponge green $.89. By these items they had makeup so of course I found things I wanted to try which was the Hard Candy Mod quad baked eye shadows and I got two which is Under the moon- purples, Ivy League- greens $2.99 regular price  $6.99. I have a few single Hard Candy baked eyeshadows and I love them so I can't wait to try these two palettes. I also picked up some more face washing stuff which St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green tea scrub $3.99 because I've been wanting try new face washes.

I hope you enjoyed see my haul.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment