Monday, February 8, 2016

Play With My Mint, Tempest and Love Bombs Mani

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I'm here to show you another mani for mani Mondays. This is another Valentines themed mani using Love Bombs.

with flash

outside lighting with flash

no flash and outside lighting
Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat 
Essence the gel Play with my mint
Sinful Colors Tempest 
Sinful Colors Love Bombs 
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat 

This time I used lighter colors as base for Love Bombs and I think it looks much better than my last mani with Love Bombs. I fell in love with Play with my mint by itself but even more beautiful with Love Bombs on top. I also like how it looks over Tempest too. I'm just really loving this mani this time so pretty.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment