Wednesday, February 3, 2016

NYX prismatic eyeshadow in Mermaid Eye Look

Hello my MJF followers,
I have another eye look to show you using my first NYX prismatic eyeshadow.


Products I used:
E.l.f eyelid primer sheer
Nyx Jumbo eye pencil milk
Nyx Prismatic eyeshadow Mermaid- eyelid
Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows: Bella teal- eyelid, Bella Navy- outer v
Maybelline Eyestudio Palette Nude Romance: first eyeshadow - brow bone and second eyeshadow- crease
Jordana Cateye Liner Black Leather
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Black

I been wanting the NYX prismatic eyeshadow in mermaid since before it came out but never found them at my ultas but now I finally have it. I'm in love with this eyeshadow its so pretty by itself but also looks pretty with my maybelline nude romance palette. I really love how this eye look came out. I think this is a very wearable everyday look for me. I can't wait to do a Mermaid look with NYX Mermaid. 

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment