Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Walmart Collective Hauls

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have a really old Walmart collective hauls that I've been meaning to post but was pushed to the bottom.


Awhile ago I found this Bubba 24 oz cup for a $1.00. I could not pass it up because it was around $5 or $6.


In this haul I got Collector's edition blu-ray 3d, blu-ray and digital hd of the Avengers Age of Ultron. It was on sale for $17.99 and was $27.99.


After Halloween I went to Walmart and  found few things I had to have. I got this little led glitter jack-o-lantern for $.50.


I also got this larger green glitter led jack-o-lantern for $1.00 because they both had not tags.


I also got this Skull fragrance bar warmer from Tuscany Candle for 70% off so it was $2.99.


I also picked up two of these bat garland for next year for like a $.50 each.


I was so happy to find a pair of Nightmare before Christmas Men's Sleep pant for $11.97. I found some shorts on sale for $5.00 each that I can wear next summer. I got a teal and yellow pair.


I also got a black pair and blue with light blue pair.


In this haul I got some candles for the house for my mom and I got 719 Walnut Avenue Cinnamon Apple Cider for $4.95, Mainstays Mulled Cider and Warm Apple Pie for $3.00 each. I found this last Halloween Pez for $.75 and had to add to my collection.
I also found the Pure Ice Fairytale Forest Collection and got four of the nail polishes and they are Prince Charming, Stella Grace,
Faraway Land, and Precious jewel. They were $1.97 each.  The last thing I got in the haul was some Secret clear Gel truth or pear for $3.95.



I went back to Walmart for some Herbal Essence Tea-lightfully clean shampoo for  $3.27. I also picked up the other nail polishes in the Pure Ice Fairytale forest collection only at Walmart. The last colors I got was Fairytale forest, White as snow and Tales untold. They were $1.97 each.

I hope you enjoyed my Walmart collective hauls?

Until next time,
Mel







No comments:

Post a Comment