Wednesday, February 24, 2016

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have another small 99 cents only store haul.
I went back to see what was left of the makeup stuff they had and I found a few things.


I picked up some candy which was Nestle Crunch caramel & coconut which I love and was $.59 each. I also got the Milky Way simply caramel which also my favorite. I found two nail polishes that I had to have which was Sally Hansen Satin Glam in 04 Sun Sheen and L.a girl color pop GNL 835 Cornflower. 


I also picked up some chips which I also really like and they were Poore brothers thins potato chips in sweet maui onion and Thin & Crispy potato chips in sweet maui onion.

I hope you enjoyed my little 99 cents haul.
Did you anything good from the makeup event at 99 cents only store? If so let me know in the comments below.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment