Monday, February 8, 2016

Old Navy Haul

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have an Old Navy haul from before Christmas to show you.
I went to old navy to buy some presents for Christmas and I also found two things that I could not pass up.


I was looking at some pajama pants for my mom and I also found these cute Star Pajama Pants for $10.00 was $19.94 so you know I love stars and had to get these for myself. Then I went to men's section and got zip up sweater for my dad. So of course I had look at the men's clearance which I found this Frankenstein collectabilitees for $3.99 was $19.94 and I had to get it. I love this shirt and my dad tries to take every time I wear it. I always tell him no because I love it so much. I might have to find one for him next year around Halloween time.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my old navy haul.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment