Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Milani Bella Silver and Violet Eye Look

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have another eye look for you using two of the Milani Bella Eyes gel powder eyeshadows.


Products I used:
E.l.f eyelid primer sheer 
Milani Shadow Eyez 12 hr Wear Eyeshadow Winter White
Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows :
Bella Silver- eyelid
Bella Violet- crease and outer v
Milani Powder Eyeshadow Pearl- brow bone
Jordana Cateye Liner Black Leather
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Black

I'm really happy how this eye look came out because it was just what I imagined in my head. I has to wet my brush to get the silver glitter to stick to my eyelid which is not big deal. I really love how violet and silver blended and looks together. I can't wait to try the other Milani bella eyeshadows.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment