Friday, February 12, 2016

Big Lots Collective Hauls

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have an Big lots collective hauls that I have been meaning to show you for a while so lets get into the hauls.


I got these no show sock for my trip to Hawaii awhile ago for $5.99.


In this haul I picked up these frozen 130 2 ply facial tissues for $3.00. I also got the Remington smooth & silky facial pen trimmer for $5.00. I picked up more of the Colgate sensitive pro-relief tooth paste for $1.50 each. I also got another pack of the Epielle Citrus cleaning tissues for $1.00. I found some more of the Maybelline eyestudio in 300 sea sprite and 810 green with fashion for $2.20 each. I will be doing a review and a eye look in the future.


I also got this jack o lantern on sale for $5.00.


In this haul I got Shutter in bluray for $3.00. I also picked up more of the Epielle Citrus cleaning tissues for $1.00. The last thing I got was three pack of ChapStick with cotton candy swirl, fruit punch and grape to meet you for $1.50.

I hope you enjoyed my big lots hauls.

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment