Monday, February 29, 2016

Show Stopper and Sugar Cane Mani

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I'm here with another mani for Mani Monday. So lets get into what this week mani.

with flash

no flash with outide lighting
Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat 
Covergirl Outlast stay brilliant Show Stopper 
Milani Nail Lacquer Sugar Cane
Milani Nail Lacquer Quick Shine Top Coat

I have been wanting to wear Sugar Cane since I got it at dollar tree. I forgot that I did not wear it yet and found while I was going through my collection. I thought it look pretty over sliver and it did look pretty but it also might look even better a pastel cream which I will probably try in the future. I really like how it came out and really like sugar cane. I also liked show stopper because it a nice sliver which is opaque in two coats.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment