Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Walmart Hauls

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have some Walmart hauls that never got posted from before Halloween and I still wanted to show you what I got because some items are still available at Walmart.


The first thing is this Marvel Avengers age of ultron with Hulk and Hulk buster t-shirts on sale for $5.00 was $8.44. I was at Walmart recently and they still had a few of this shirt and I love it. I love Iron man.


I also got this Minions Pullover sweat shirt $17.88 that I love because you know I love minions and bright colors.


I found this flashing watch with rainbow cheetah print with rhinestones around it on sale for $6.00. I love this watch it so pretty.


I also got these two Halloween watches. They both light up and make creepy Halloween sounds which is so cool. I could not decide on which one to get so I got both the ghost and the witch. The last thing I got was a Trrtlz turtles bracelet for $1.00.

I hope you enjoyed my Walmart hauls.

Until next time,
Mel 






No comments:

Post a Comment