Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Target Haul

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have another Target haul to show you. Recently target had sale on some movie and TV series so of course I went to check it out.

I went to check out what they had left and I found one left of Furious 7 for $10.00 which I did not see yet but I last ones and I figured for that price I would give a go. I also found Evil Dead 2 on bluray for $5.00 and had to get it. I also found Insidious Chapter 3 for $10.00 which I also didn't see but I did the last two so I also picked it up. I found these Eylure Volume Lashes Kit for $1.48 was $4.99 so I thought I would try them. I had to pick up some nail polish remover so I got more of the Up & up Acetone nail polish remover maximum strength for $2.59 and with cartwheel app of 5% off so it was $2.46.


The last thing I got from target was Sleepy Hollow season 2 for $10.00.

I hope you enjoyed me Target haul.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment