Monday, February 8, 2016

Target Hauls

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have another mix of target hauls from before Christmas which been wait for me to post.

In this little haul I got this cute Christmas tin with penguins on it for $1.00 which I used to put my makeup in. I also found the last one of the Animated gramophone for $15.00 with 70% off it was $4.50 which I wanted during Halloween but could/would not spend $15. bucks for. I was so happy to find it but was debating to buy because the batteries were dead and I did not know if it would work or not so I gave it chance and happy to say it did work. yay


When target was having there week of sales before black Friday my mom got me these pajama pants. I got jack and olaf for like $11.00 or $12.00 because they were 30% off. I love them both nice and warm.


Before Christmas I these Star wars sock in the dollar spot which had to get R2D2 and yoda and they were $1.00 each. They are made better then most of the socks from the dollar spot too.


In this haul I found Trrrlez holiday so I had to get the Santa and Christmas tree which were $1.00 each. I  also been wanting to try out some translucent powders so I got NYC Smooth Skin Loose face powder 741a translucent for $4.19.



In this haul I found only two of the Disney tsum tsums by lip smackers in mickey for $4.89 each. I also gave one away to someone for Christmas. I should of bought them the first time but I thought my mom was going to get them for me for Christmas and when she went they were gone. So I these two and they had left and I'm still looking for stitch. :0(


The last thing I got was this E.l.f smudge pot in Cruisin' chic for $3.00 because I've been wanting to try e.l.f smudge pots for a while.

I hope you enjoyed my target hauls.

Until next time,
Mel










No comments:

Post a Comment