Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Third Eye look: Urban Decay Vice 4

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have another eye look using the UD vice 4 palette and this time I wanted to use Artic.


Products I used:
Avon eyeshadow primer light Beige 
Milani Shadow Eyez pencil in 
Urban Decay Vice 4:
Artic: eyelid 
Low: outer v and crease 
Discreet: above crease
Framed: Brow Bone
Bones: inner corner eyelid 
Jordana Cateye Liner Black Leather 
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Black

Artic was one of the eyeshadows colors in this palette that I fell in love with. For this eye look I wanted to used the other colors that I did not using in the last two looks I did. I really like Low its also a pretty eyeshadow.  I'm really happy how this eye look came out and I can't wait to do a different eye look with this palette.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment