Friday, February 12, 2016

99 Cents Only Collective Haul

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have another 99 cents collective haul to show you.

In this haul I got Halsa 100 Bobby pins which I need because I'm always losing them. I also got these Tool Essentials self-stick bumpers. I also picked up 2 boxes of the Nu-pore nose cleansing strips. I also found these Soho Beauty Love It, Load It Travel Perfume Atomizer silver and black which I had to give a try.


I also got another Blistex in simple and sensitive which I have not tried this version before.


In this haul I found Balmtastic skins superblams lip balms in yummy natural flavor which I saw at walmart for like $4.00 so I grabbed two. I also picked up some Ibuprofen. I also found this 100 cotton swaps with BB-8 and had to have. I also got this smart paw dragon fly for the cat and he loved it.


The last things I got was three shoe boxes to rearrange my nail polishes but I was bummed it was not tall enough for my nail polishes. :0(


This week 99 cents only had an ad that they were getting name brand cosmetics and I of course went to check it out and I went a little crazy. 
Since there is a lot I listed what I got below:
Hard as nail nail files gray and pink zebra print 
Wet N Wild Fergie Miami Spirit, blue eyed soul, dutchess $3.60
Sally Hansen xtreme wear 310 Gunmetal, 425 pink satin, 220 Celeb City was $2.99
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength 480 black Diamonds
Sally Hansen insta-dry 410 Grape Going
Wet N Wild Wild Shine Blue Moon
Sally Hansen Triple Shine Scale up was 4.99
Sensationail fuse gone fission was$9.99  
Maybelline Baby lips Minty sheer
Blamtastic Skins naturally committed SuperBLAM Lip balm yummy natural flavor.
Maybelline Fit me 210 sandy Beige
L'OrĂ©al true match super blend able  can natural ivory
A few of the items had price tags from Rite aid so I figured that where got them from.
I figured out that I got about $80.00 worth of makeup and I saved like $60.00.
So you might want check out your 99 cents stores because that's a great deal for cosmetics.

I hope you enjoyed my 99 cents hauls.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment