Monday, February 1, 2016

All in and Love Bombs Mani

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have another mani for Mani Mondays. I decided to get jump on using Sinful colors new nail polish from its Valentines Collection called Love Bite.

with flash

outside lighting with flash

no flash outside lighting

Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat 
Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy 300 All In
Sinful Colors Love Bombs
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

Lately I've been love wearing dark colors and I've been wanting to wear Revlons "All in" and I that it would be a nice base color for Sinful Colors "Love Bombs". After putting "Love Bombs" over "All in" it looked so pretty but the only thing you can't really see the blue heart which I was kinda bummed about. Also it was really hard to get a heart on the brush I had dig around a lot which was a pain but do able. My next main is going to try a different base color for "love bombs" maybe a light cream purple or mint color. All in" is a pretty duo chrome blue with purple shift which you can't see in the photos :0(. I really love both polishes they both have nice formulas. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani mondays.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment