Friday, April 1, 2016

Amazon Haul

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
Awhile ago I ordered a few things from Amazon and I guess I never posted. I think the reason I never posted was I had to return two DVDs and the jeweler items came different packages. Anyways, I still wanted to show you what I got.


I got Roseanne: Tricks & Teats on DVD for $4.99 because you know I love Halloween and Roseanne show. I also got The Munsters: Season 2 for $9.96 because I love the Munsters and I need to get season 2. I got two more seasons of Laverne & Shirley because its one of my favorite shows. I got season 6 for $11.99 and season 7 for $11.99.


I also got these Deathly Hallows charms 10 pack for $2.89.


The last thing I got was these cute owls which are in pack of 30 for $1.75.

I hope you enjoyed this really old Amazon haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment