Monday, April 4, 2016

My Gecko Does Tricks Mani

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have another mani for you on this Manicure Monday. I had this nail polish on my to buy list since it came out and I been dying to put it on my nails.
That's right its My Gecko Does Tricks :0)

with flash with outside lighting

no flash and outside lighting

indoor lighting not flash to show the duo chrome 

another picture to show duo chrome no flash 
Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat 
Milani High Speed Fast Dry White on the Spot
O.p.i My Gecko Does Tricks
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

All of people were saying that My Gecko Does Tricks was sheer so I used White on the spot as a base for it. I don't know if it matters if you use a base but I did anyways and I might have to try with out a base next time. I took like three coats to cover the white base so I don't know if it helped or not. I usually use three coats anyways. It's a green duo chrome which this is only one I own and I'm in love it so pretty. I don't think I have ever seen a green duo chrome like this. I'm so happy I found it and got it on sale. If you love green nail polishes you need this polish just saying. :0)

I hope you enjoyed this weeks manicure Monday.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment