Monday, April 25, 2016

My Nail Polish Collection: China Glaze

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have been wanting to show you my nail polish collection in a YouTube video so I'm going to try to show all of my nail polishes. Since my collection keeps growing it might be a while til I get all of them filmed but I starting with the brands that I less of in my collection. 

The first brand that I will be showing you is China Glaze:


I love to know which one you loved or any suggestion on a polish I should get from China Glaze because as you see I don't own many from the brand.

 If you want me to do a mani with one of the polishes let me know if I have not already. 
So leave me a comment below. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment