Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Ross Dress For Less Collective Hauls

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have another Ross collective hauls to show you.
So lets get into what I got right?


As you can see from my Kohls haul awhile ago I've been getting into wearing leggings/ yoga pants. I found a few of them at ross and the first pair I got was N.Y.L Sport Black with this pretty pattern for $10.99. 


I also got these Take A Walk Gray and neon pink pants for $9.99. 


I also found this high low Socialite Gray shirt for $6.99 that I was thinking of wearing with my leggings.

In this next haul I found few more leggings and other things I could not pass up. 


I found the awesome tie dye Skechers sport for $14.99 that retail for $38.00.  


I also found another pair of the French laundry pants with elephants for $9.99 which I also love and you seen from my other ross hauls that I have a few of them. 


I was looking at all of the new purse they got at ross and saw these Luv Betsey by betsey johnson crossbody purse/bag that I could not decide which one I liked more so I got both. The black with hearts for $15.99 that retail for $48.00 and white/ blue stripes with stars quilted for $14.99. Those prices are so good that I got two for the price of one or less right? They will be great for my trips this year.

I hope you enjoyed see my Ross hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment