Monday, April 11, 2016

Walmart and Hallmark Hauls

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have two hauls to show you one is from Walmart and the other one is from Hallmark.


This first haul is from Walmart in which I went to buy a tripod for my camera and also found other things I wanted of course.  I found this Star Wars T shirt that was $7.50 now $3.00.  You know I love my droids. I also found the last Targus 50 inch Camera/ Camcorder tripod for $14.88. I hope it works out for me. I also picked up more of the Fruit & loom 3 pack full coverage sports tank for $10.94 that I love. I also picked up more of the Trrtle Mickey Bracelets in green, black and blue for $.50 each.  


I stopped in to Hallmark store and saw itty bittys BB-8 and had to have it. It was $6.95.

I hope you enjoyed my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment