Monday, April 18, 2016

Amazon Haul 4/14/16

Hello my MJF Stars,
I'm here with a haul from amazon. Last week my brother got free prime from amazon so I took the advantage and order two things.
I have been wanting to replace my rope lights that I have around my bed for some thing with less power. 
I've been wanting to get some led star light so I found these:

Image from Amazon
They had only 2 left for $5.67 so I ordered both of them.


AttaBoy 33ft 50 Led Christmas Fairy String Lights for home
If you like to see me open my boxes and plug them in check out my video:

I used my Amazon gift card that I won from Crowed Tap so I only had to pay for one and some tax.
The only thing is that the first string is missing two stars which is a bummer but I'm not going to return it. I'll just fix it so you can't tell or put it where I can't see it. I think for that price I can live with it. I saw similar ones that are around $20.00.

I will be posting the before and after of the lights when I changed them.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment