Wednesday, April 20, 2016

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have another 99 Cents Store Only haul to show you. Since I went with my dad we went a little crazy because we have not gone to 99 cents store for like 3-4 weeks. I also found things that I needed and wanted.


I got this Zak Placemat with Olaf on it because my minion one is wearing out so I have a replacement. I got 2 Star Wars Folders in a 2 pack because I thought the droid folder was two different ones but they are the same with two pictures so I have extras. I also picked up more Clear Polynesia Sheets Protectors and I got three packs of 20. I got this cute Monster High Tapeffiti in a 2 pack which a really good deal. I also picked up a USB Wall Plug $1.99 and Press play cable for Samsung to go with the wall plug. I always need Goodie Ouch less  Elastic Bands so I got another 30 pack because they are usually $5 or $6. I also Goodie Fabric Elastics with bonus hair pins 5 pack which I also really like and also replace when they get worn out. I also got 2 Bling Bling Headbands to put on my journal to keep it closed. I also found some Goodie Brushed so I Goodie Straighten it Out brush and Goodie Get Curls Fast Brush. They are uaually around $5-$8 depending on store. So I was so happy to find them for .99 each. I also got an Uninex 3 Outlet  Household Extension Cord so I can plug in my new star lights.

If you like to see close up of these items check out my video:

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment