Friday, April 1, 2016

Disney Rewards Redemption Items Collective Haul

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have another old haul to show you. I redeemed some points to get these items from the Disney rewards. If you like me and buy Disney movies/or go to the movies to see Disney movies you might want to check out there Disney rewards program.


I got the Marvel's Pop! pocket key chain of Iron man because you know I'm a fan of iron man. He was 450 points. I also got Disney Frozen Olaf Pocket Pop! and he was 450 points. You know I love me some Olaf. 



The last thing I got was this Mickey Mouse Halloween pumpkin bucket for 850 points and I love it because it lights up. As you see its usually $16.95 at the park because they left the sticker on  the bottom. I saw it a while ago at the park and could not pay $17 bucks for it o I'm happy I got use my points.

I hope you enjoyed this Disney rewards haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment