Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My Nail Polish Collection: Julie G

Hello my MJF Stars,
 If you seen my last post on my China Glaze nail polish collection you know that I'm going to try to show all of my nail polishes. Since my collection keeps growing it might be a while til I get all of them filmed but I starting with the brands that I less of in my collection. 

The next brand that I will be showing you is Julie G:




I hope you enjoy seeing them and check out my China Glaze collection.

I love to know which one you loved or any suggestion on a polish I should get from Julie G because as you see I don't own many from the brand.

If you want me to do a mani with one of the polishes let me know if I have not already. 

So leave me a comment.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment