Monday, May 2, 2016

Pastel Teal and 1407A Mani

Hello my MJF Stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. So lets see what I did this time.

with flash

no flash outside lighting

with flash outside lighting

no flash outside light

Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat
Klean Color Pastel Teal
Island Girl 1407A
Sassy+Chic Nail art - purple star
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I have been want to wear Pastel teal which is a beautiful cream pastel teal. Its close to wet n wilds sky me mine which is more blue and pastel teal is more green. Its pretty by itself but I thought it needed glitter so I used 1407a which is a pretty iridescent rainbow hex glitter. They look so pretty together and then I said it needs more so I added the little purple star. I really love how it came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment