Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Emerald Crush with yellow flower Mani

Hello my MJF Stars,
Since I missed Monday mani's since it was a Holiday and I was resting from my trip. I decided to post this pretty mani today to hold you off til next weeks mani Monday.
I don't know if I will post a youtube video tomorrow or not because I'm behind in all but I will try to post one on Friday.
Any ways lets look at this weeks mani I wore.

outside lighting with flash

with out flash outside lighting
Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat 
Pure Ice Emerald Crush
Sassy+Chic Nail art yellow flower
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat 

I have been wanting to wear Emerald Crush since I found it at Big lots. I really love this glitter polish and its only needs two coats to be opaque by itself. You know I had to added more to this mani so I added this yellow flower from Sassy+chic which was perfect. If you love green and glitter polishes you need to find this one to add to your collection.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment