Monday, May 9, 2016

Walgreens Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another haul from walgreens and I happy to show you it because I found the Wonder Woman collection that I posted on my ig awhile ago.


I went to two different walgreens because the first one had a few items. At the first store I got the Wonder Woman comic beauty book which was $11.99 which is more than last beauty books that was $9.99. I don't why they marked up price? They were sold out of the Wonder Woman Paradise eye-land eyeshadow palette so I had the girl call over to the other walgreens and they had one left that I had them hold for me. So  I went over there and  got it which it range up on sale for $2.99 which was cool that I got it on sale because it was $6.99.

I will be posting a live swatch and a review of each on my youtube channel and here on the blog soon.

I hope you enjoyed see my haul.
Did you find the collection yet and did you pick any up or planning on buy any of the collection let me know below.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment