Friday, May 13, 2016

Dollar Tree Haul | 4/30/16

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have a dollar tree haul to show you. 


I went to dollar tree to see if they got the wet n wild items that everyones been hauling and I'm happy to say I found a few. I found the Wet N Wild megalast two packs. I only got one because the others looked similar to what I already had. I opened the two pack up and the colors I got was Taking The Red-eye  and Poison Ivy. I also got a L.a. Colors color craze in Citron. I need razors so I got a 3 pack of disposable razors by reliashave. I'm so happy that I found the new wet n wild brushes that eveyone been hauling and I got 2 of the contour brush. one of the angled liner brush, 2 of the large concealer brush, one of the large eyeshadow brush and two of the small eyeshadow brush. The only brush I did not find was crease blending brush. I hope they get more in and I find the blending brush too.

If you like to see this haul close up check out my youtube video:


I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul. What did you find at Dollar Tree?

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment