Monday, May 9, 2016

Coastal Surf and Sparkle-fetti Mani

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays.
So lets see what this weeks mani. 

with flash

no flash outside lighting

Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base Coat
Revlon Colorstay Coastal Surf
Pop-arazzi Sparkle-fetti
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

This weeks mani I wore Coastal Surf by revlon which I love because its a pretty light sky blue cream. Its a two coater and great formula which most revlon color stays have. Its pretty just by itself but you know me I love glitter so I added Sparkle-fetti by Pop-arazzi which is pretty by itself too but looks even better on top of Coastal Surf. If you love blue nail polishes you totally need Coastal Surf just saying. :0)

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for manicure mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment