Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Kauai Trip Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a collective hauls from my trip to Kauai an Island of Hawaii. So lets get in what I got right?!


This first haul is from Kmart which I found this Disney Star Wars BB8 flashing lcd watch was $14.99 now $4.79 because you know I love BB8. I also found the new Lip Smackers Smoothie Chillers in Pineapple Splash for $2.29. I also picked up Jordana Sweet Cream Matte liquid lip color 9 Rose Macaron for $4.99 becuase I have been wanting to try this liquid lip stick. Then I found this Maybelline Color Show Frozen Over 315 in the clearance for $3.89.



The next haul is from Ross which I found two items that I had to have. The first thing I found was some Amethyst Jeans Skinny Crop Original for $15.99 which retail for $44.00. I also found the Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection makeup brushed for $19.99 that retail for $49.00. I'm so happy to finally find them because I wanted them but was not going to pay full retail price.


I also went to the Abc store of course because I love that store and I only picked up two items which was this cute turtle necklace by Island Treasures Collection which is a Rainbow Turtle necklace for $6.99 and on sale for $5.59. I also found this pretty nail polish by Island Girl 1403A for $2.99.


I only got one thing from Longs Drugs/  CVS which was this Island Heritage Honu Floral 20" x 15 1/4" x 6 1/4 " Tote with handy trolley sleeve and folds into pouch for $10.99.


We went back to Kmart again and  picked up two more of the Lip Smackers Smoothie Chillers in All Peachy and My Cherry Amour for $2.29 each. I also got another one of the Jordana Sweet Cream Matte liquid lip color in 07 Tiramisu for $4.99. The last thing I got was this cute Joe Boxer blue and white shirt for $10.99.


I went to Whealers Store in one of the little malls and got these Hawaiian Host in Pinapple Tropial Fruit Bites with milk chocolate which was $4.99 and it was so good.


We also went to Walmart which I found these Nightmare Before Christmas Boxer shorts on sale for $4.00 because you know I love Nightmare Before Christmas. I also picked up Krampus on bluray, dvd and digital copy on sale for $19.96. The last thing I got was this nail polish by L.A.Colors color last in the color Ever After for $2.09 which I never seen this nail polish before and can't wait to try it. 


These last three items I got from some little shops that I don't remember there names. I got this Kauai wood bracelet for $1.00. I found this cute Sea Horse silver pendent with opals for $27.95. The last thing I got was these cute Sea Turtle earrings in silver with opals for $30.00.

I hope you enjoyed my hauls from my Kauai Trip.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment