Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Burlington Coat Factory Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Burlington haul to show you.
My family got a few of $25.00 claim certificates so of course I had to go use them.


I found this shirt by freckles on sale for $6.99. I might use it for a Halloween costume or might be brave and wear it some where but I could not pass it up.


I found this cutie Reebok dazzling blue heather tank top on sale for $6.99 it was $12.99. I really love this tank top and I might have to go back to see if they get anymore in.


I also found these YMI jeans for $16.99 which are really comfortable and I really like them.


You know I love sock so I had to check out the socks and found these cool fils socks that have stars on them you know I love stars. They were $5.99 which were be good to wear on my next trip.


The last thing I got was this Minion t-shirt that my dad found for me in the men's section because you know I love minions and it was on sale for $3.99 and was $7.99.

I'm so happy to find some good clothing and I got use my certificates so I did not have pay that much all of the items I got.

I hope you enjoyed my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment