Monday, May 2, 2016

Nail Polish Collection: Milani

Hello my MJF Stars,
If you seen my last posts on my nail polish collection you know that I'm going to try to show all of my nail polishes. Since my collection keeps growing it might be a while til I get all of them filmed but I starting with the brands that I less of in my collection. 

I have another nail polish collection YouTube video for you and this time its my Milani polishes:



I hope you enjoy seeing them. Also check out blog because some of these polishes I have done mani's with.

I love to know which one you loved or any suggestion on a polish I should get from Milani.

If you want me to do a mani with one of the polishes let me know if I have not already. 

So leave me a comment.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment