Wednesday, May 4, 2016

99 Cents Only Store Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I know I told you that I might not post today because I'm sick but I'm feeling little bit better today. Also since I bought some things from 99 cents store that is star wars items and its Star Wars Day I would post these hauls.


In this haul I just got three items which is a old school boom box container for $1.99 which I got for my nail polish collection. I also got the tool essentials 3 pc d- ring set. The last thing I got was this Pillow pets mini dream lites in zippity zebra which was the last one. I wish they had the unicorn too but they only had a few left. :0( I hope they get more in. They usually cost around $7 crazy.




In this haul I went back to get more of the containers that I got in last haul by they were all gone. :0( But of course I found other things that I could not pass up. They got more of the $1.99 plush throw 50" x 60" so I had to get two. You know I love stars so I got the pink one with stars and the one with Scottie dogs for my dogs. I found the Hobby Knife by Tool Essentials which I paid more than 99 cents for my other that I lost so I got this one in case I need one. They also got more of the drug store brand makeup and I only picked up a few items. I got loreal nail polish in totally d'accord, Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 hr foundation in 100 ivory which I hope is right color for me it was hard to tell. I also got Rimmel London show off lip lacquer that I have been wanting to try in 200 comet. If you buy any the lip products from 99 cents store make sure the seal has not been broken as you can see this one is still sealed. As you can see I forgot to put in the first picture so I took separate picture. The last two makeup items I got was two of the Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Numbskull and Out of line which I took a close up picture below. The last two things I got was $1.99 each and they are Star Wars Lite Force Action lite that are mini light sabers in a blind bag which you can get a Darth Vador, Yoda, and or Luke Skywalker lightsaber. 



In this haul I went back to get four more of  Star Wars Lite Force Action lite that are mini light sabers in a blind bag which you can get a Darth Vador, Yoda, and or Luke Skywalker light saber. They were $1.99.

If you want to see which ones I got check out my video of me opening the blind bags:






I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment